Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009



I really don't like New Year's resolutions, but after the year I had in 2008, there are a few things I'd like to do differently in 2009.

1. Get more sleep. After spending the last 8 years in graduate school at night, I have a lot of catching up to do.

2. Spend more time reading. Let me rephrase that: spend more time reading what I want to read, not what I'm told to read for a class.

3. Take better care of myself. This one will be tough. After said 8 years of grad school "diet" food, dropping massive amounts of sugar, caffeine, and fats out of my diet is bound to be hard. This also means exercising.

4. Finally clean out the basement. Ok, I sort of started this before, but now I'm really serious.

5. Organize my legal and financial papers. This includes updating my will.

Ok, there, I've laid it out for all to see. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment